trekking and walking holiday in morocco Travel GuideEdit This The best resource for sights, hotels, restaurants, bars, what to do and see
Walking and hiking: We have many examples
of possible treks in the area. Our staff are happy to discuss possibilities
with you and arrange full accompanied walking support
trekking: The ascent of Jbel Toubkal (4167 metres), North Africa's highest mountain, is achievable during the summer months without specialist climbing skills. Most people who are reasonably fit and determined can achieve this goal and the views are magnificent - on a clear day you can see the Sahara.
Tour Duration: This trip is 2 to 10 days from Marrakech to marrakech
Price per person:
4 to 6 person >>> 50 euros /person/day.
7 to 10 person >>> 40 euros/person/day.
• All the ground transfers and transportation
• Support vehicles and drivers
• Accommodation in a 3 star hotel in Marrakech on Half Board
• Accommodation under tents or in a Berber guest house during the tour
• Full board basis (all the meals) during
• English speaking mountain guide during all the tour
• Portage of luggage by Mules during the tour
See more on : www.voyageaumaroc.net
Part or or all of this text stems from the original article at: www.voyageaumaroc.net