Casablanca City Tours From Casablanca PortEdit This
Pick up from Casablanca port to enjoy a full day sightseeing tour in Casablanca city. It may be the cosmopolitan, industrial and economic heart of Morocco, It is also the biggest city in the Maghreb region, but it is one of the less endearing of the country's sights. Casablanca hosts headquarters and main industrial facilities for the leading Moroccan and international companies based in Morocco. Industrial statistics show Casablanca retains its historical position as the main industrial zone of the country. The Port of Casablanca is one of the largest artificial ports in the world, and the largest port of North Africa. It is also the primary naval base for the Royal Moroccan Navy. You will visit the central market, the Habous District, the Royal Palace, Mohammed V Square and Hassan II Mosque. Return back to your cruise in Casablanca port.
- Pick up services from Casablanca port and return.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charge.
|World66 rating:||Rate now:|