Nile Cruise Holiday from CairoEdit This
Category : 5 star deluxe
5 Days / 4 Nights - From Aswan to Luxor
Day 1:) Cairo - Aswan - Nile Cruise sights
We will picked you up from your hotel in Cairo,Then transferred to the train station to board the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Overnight aboard the train.
Day 2): Aswan Sightseeing – Nile cruise
Breakfast aboard the train, Upon arrival Aswan, our travel REP will be waiting for you to escort you in a guided tour to the sights in Aswan to visit the high dam, the unfinished obelisk and the Philae Temple, then transfer to the cruise to check in and lunch aboard the cruise. In the afternoon enjoy a felucca ride around the rocky island of the Nile. Transfer to the cruise, dinner and entertainment on board. Sail to Kom ombo and overnight stay aboard the cruise.
Day 3): Kom Ombo – Edfu Sightseeing tours - Nile cruise
Breakfast, arrival to Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo. The temple is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek and the falcon god Haroeris. Continue sailing to Edfu, lunch on board. After lunch a sightseeing tour to visit Edfu temple, the major Ptolemaic temple and the best preserved in Egypt. The temple is dedicated to the falcon god Horus and was built over a 180-year period from 237 BC to 57 BC. Continue sailing to Esna to cross the lock. Dinner followed by a galabiya party, sail to Luxor and overnight aboard.
Day 4): Luxor sightseeing tours - Nile cruise
After breakfast, you will be taken in a guided tour t to visit the west bank, El Dier El Bahari (Queen Hatschepsut temple, valley of the kings, colossi of Memnon, back to the cruise, lunch, then sightseeing of the east bank to visit the famous Karnak and Luxor Temples. In the evening an optional tour to attend the sound light show at Karnak temple, then back to the cruise entertainment and overnight on board.
Day 5): Luxor – Disembarkation
Check out after breakfast, with free time at your own in Luxor for optional activities ( Balloon ride – Luxor Museum- Dendera Temple ) Then you will be transferred to Luxor airport to fly to Cairo, where you will be met and assisted by our REP and transfer to your hotel in Cairo for checkin and overnight
- Meet and greet service by our representative upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personal during your stay, tours and excursions
- All transfers by private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation onboard 5* cruise on full board basis
- Excursions to visit Karnak temple and Luxor temples
- Excursions to visit Valley of the Kings, Hatshipsut temple
- Excursions to visit Edfu temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Kom Ombo temple as per cruise itinerary
- Excursions to visit Philae temple, High Dam unfinished obelisk
- Felucca sail on the River Nile in Luxor for a wonderful sunset attendance
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English speaking guide during your excursions and cruise holiday
- Service charges and all applicable taxes at present included
For more info please contact/visit us:
|World66 rating:||Rate now:|