All the material (articles and images, otherwise specified) are published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 1.0 Licence.
This licence foresees that you are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work;
- to make derivative works;
- to make commercial use of the work.
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must give the original author credit.
- Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under a license identical to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get permission from the author.
Would you like to learn more about the licence? Read the whole text on the Creative Commons site.
Not-Open Content Images
When we have no Open Content image we show images an Internet spider produces for certain keywords. We check if robots.txt forbids us to show the images and if that's not the case, we show them.
If you see an image we should not use please use our image block list to prevent World66 from showing this image.
If you find a copyright infringement
If you find a copyright infringement, please, contact us immediatly. The situation will be examined together and if a page really contains a copyright infringement its content will be deleted.
Before giving a copyright "alarm" consider that:
- if the contributor was in fact the author of the text that is published elsewhere under different terms, that does not affect his right to post it here too;
- sometimes you could find text elsewhere on the web that was copied from World66;
Webdesign and logo
Webdesign and World66-logo are copyrighted by World66.